Saturday, June 26, 2010

[Blog News/Notice] A bloggish update


Hey readers/viewers,

How goes it? Has summer been treating you well? hahaha...
I'm just updating with a few things to share:

As you may know there hasn't been many updates to the blog or subbed cuts and I must apologize! HOWEVER! A few of you may have seen or already know that I've been doing some translating and subbing for other channels/friends and even doing some quick, rough translations which gets posted at SSF or where-ever else.

That being said, to keep this blog updated and you guys happy, I'll start linking and embedding videos and whatever other things I have done. Hope that sounds good to you guys but I'll warn you now, the things I've been doing for other channels = my biases, that's why they get my attention, haha!

Another thing I want to bring up is that I have my 2nd strike to nincomboob2, and the next time I upload a video and it (eventually) gets reported, I won't be making another channel for the time being, and whether I use the old channel (nincomboob) or not, I'm not sure yet!

To decrease the chances of getting another strike I will not post anything from SBS and possibly KBS from now on. If whatever it is, is epic enough, I will go ahead and do a blog post instead!

--

Okay, so from here I'll post a few recent videos:




--

Be sure to subscribe to these guys if you like the pairings/like the vids they make! :D

Don't forget to check out a few other links on the side as well if you haven't!


-nincomboob

No comments:

Post a Comment