Sunday, January 10, 2010

[Blog News] What this blog is about


Yo yo yo, this is nincomboob from YT!


If you don't exactly know what I do on YT, I sub short clips of SNSD and other kpop groups!

And this blog right here, is also to serve as a way for you non-Korean speaking folk to understand what's going on!

In this blog, I will summarize, in varying depths, any and all videos that I DO NOT sub on my channel (which is pretty much 80% of all aired videos, due to laziness haha!)

It's important to know that this blog will most likely be updated way more than my channel because of my laziness to: download, cut, translate/sub, and upload onto YT! It's a very tiring task.

Also, requests for summaries and translations will be VERY possible through this blog rather than YT! I will post up another entry about requests in the future.

For now, requesting is
UNAVAILABLE, lol.

So please be sure to come back here often to read any news, translations/summaries! :D

NOTE: It's best to check back here on the weekends because that's when episodes for IY and FO are aired. Miscellaneous videos are a different story though :)

Thassit it for now!

-nincomboob

Disclaimer: The disclaimer I have on YouTube also applies to this blog: I'm not fully fluent in Korean, so there may be possible mistranslations but I'm fairly accurate. I do this so that the little Korean I know, doesn't become rusty. :P It's just for fun...
I allow people to use my translations (most of the time), but if you take them please be sure to credit properly.

--------------
Index of all articles:
Look through archives and tags located on the right side of the blog.

--------------
Linkage Plug:
Check the side bar on the right :)

No comments:

Post a Comment