Monday, January 11, 2010

[Blog News] Things that will be subbed. Things that will be translated.


As you may or may not know (you will know now), YoonA will be a fixed member of Family Outing Season 2! And to tack on more SNSD air-time, Yuri is said to be part of a cast for a sitcom coming out soon.

The list so far of shows (other than random appearances such as Star King or Star Golden Bell or featurings) that a SNSD member or two are set as fixed guests/cast that I will do translations and subs for include:

-Invincible Youth (Sunny and Yuri)
-Family Outing Season 2 (YoonA)
-Sitcom [Title TBA] (Yuri)

----------------

So far for Invincible Youth, I have been selectively choosing cuts to sub and I will continue to do so. Family Outing with YoonA will also get the same treatment.

Pending on how much screen time Yuri gets on the sitcom will determine if I do selective cuts or full blog translations. I will most likely do selective cuts.

Also, there will be others who will sub the full sitcom, so this is not a top priority on my list.


----------------

I'm thinking in future entries, I will go ahead and quickly do dialogue translations and summaries here and also upload the cut onto YouTube with subs thereafter. That way, this blog can also serve as a safe-keeping place for all translations and subs if any of my videos or my channel gets deleted.


I apologize if I'm making this out to be much more complex than it should be. I'm meticulously organized and anal about this kind of thing to a fault! ^^;


Oh and please comment on blog translations! I'd like to know what your comments are (just like on YouTube)! :D


-nincomboob

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your hard work!

    It's not complicated at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. w00t nin congrats on the blog and I really like your idea :) you have my support!

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete