Saturday, February 20, 2010

[SNSD] Interview (021910) - Shin Bongsun's Donggo Dongrak Radio Appearance


Note: Just a small translation of one part of the appearance that I found interesting.

- Also, this is a rougher translation than usual..

---------------------

Question: Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Saying "we're SNSD" would start to be embarrassing to say right?

--

Hyoyeon: I wouldn't be embarassed. I'd flaunt it and be proud and brag to my kids about how I am now. She says it would be likely that she would be a mom by then, though she thought she would be married by now at age 22.

Seohyun: I'd be 30 by then. Uhh...first I guess I'd be studying music still and since I'm interested in acting, I might be doing that as well. I might even be a student.

Jessica: For me, I'd be studying and possibly married?

Yuri: I would continue singing and dancing. I think I'd be still performing and acting also. As I continue studying and stuff, I'd like to go out to see the world and see new things.

Sunny: I'd be working still as a singer.

Tiffany: I'll think back and say that I did good as a part of SNSD. I think I would go back to America and sing and act there.

*Sidenote: Jessica started laughing during Tiffany's turn but the cause of her laughter was because her stomach started growling, lol

YoonA: Uhh...I'd be 31, I think I'd be acting and I would like to be happily married and a good mother.

Sooyoung: First of all, I'm not sure if I'll be married by 31 but I'd like to meet someone who is a philanthropist. Together, we would go all over the world to help others, like Sean (from Jinusean) and his wife. I'm very jealous of their marriage. I'd also like to continue in acting.

-----------------

Comment :)

1 comment: