Tuesday, January 19, 2010

[Blog News] How you will be notified on new updates!


Hello readers!

This entry is to clarify how I am going to be notifying you guys when I post up new entries and fun stuff like that.

First of all, I know that majority of the votes went to "Make a video so I see it in my subscription!" but upon thinking it thoroughly...it would be too time consuming if I had to make announcements everytime I posted a new entry and it would also start clogging up my channel.

If I were to go with this plan I would modify it to where I would post up a video announcement notifying you that a batch of entries has been posted instead of individuals. But the thing with that is, you might as well come and look for updates yourself because you would not be reading them right when they are fresh and new.

For those who picked this option, I apologize but I will not be using it and I hope you understand coming from my point of view.

:/


-----------------

The alternative choice I will go with is to continue notifying through my channel announcements that can be seen at the channel profile OR you can find them in the "recent activity" tab in your subscription (you must add me as a friend or subscribe to me before you can receive notifications).


In addition to using this method, I will also be creating a Twitter page so that all of you who tweet/use twitter will be able to get notifications this way! Someone (j.a.y) also mentioned that this would be a good option whenever YouTube is down/malfunctioning and that sometimes it's slow on updating data.

-----------------


So there you have it!

I will be using TWO ways of notifying readers when new translations and summaries are up!

[EDIT]

Okay,

Click here!

I will now post announcements on YouTube (on my page) and Twitter!

Hope you guys will be able to take advantage of these options! :)



-nincomboob

No comments:

Post a Comment