Saturday, January 30, 2010

[SNSD] Interview - Weekly Entertainment


Note: This post is a small rough translation on some things said during the interview! :D
--------------------



Question: The song "Oh!" is what kind of song?

Tiffany: There's lyrics like, "Don't think of me as just a younger sister." "You'll regret it in a year!"

Yuri: It's a song that is full of energy and full of confidence when "Oppa, I love you" is said.

Question: An occurrence that happened during shooting the music video?

Hyoyeon: One occurrence that happened was as soon as we started, the lights went off.

Yuri: There's a saying that if the lights go off during shooting, it will be a success! (Like a good luck charm) We were all surprised and all of us started cheering! Like, "Oh it's going to be a success (daebak)!"

Question: Just who is the oppa (older brother) that the girls say they love in the song?

YoonA: Don't you think it it would be a football player?

Yuri: Yeah! I think it could be a sunbaenim (senior) too!

YoonA: Yeah, it could be a sunbaenim!

When we sang Gee, there wasn't really any lyrics like this.

Yuri: Yeah, you're right.

Question: The point/charm of your outfits?

Hyoyeon: We all chose our own favorite numbers to be put on our t-shirts.

Tiffany: No, that's not right.

Hyoyeon: It's not?

Tiffany: I made a mistake choosing 0 as my number. It's much more prettier with two numbers on the shirt.

Sooyoung: It's a good thing to be number 0!

Tiffany: At first, I liked the thought of being number 0 but Jessica was like, "You're our team's hole (bbanggu)!"

Sooyoung: My number is 24 and so I chose it because there's 24 hours in a day...

Yuri: No! You chose it for a different reason!

Sooyoung: Then what is it?

Tiffany: You said you chose it because that's the age you want to get married!

Taeyeon: You don't have much time left!

Sooyoung: Since I can't be SNSD if I married, I'll just switch the numbers around (24 to 42) for the age I'll get married.


Some other things revealed include:

-Tiffany's outfit concept was to be an aerobic person. She felt a little embarrassed wearing it.

-It's a 80's retro style as the 2nd part of their concept (after being cheerleaders).

To wrap up:

Tiffany: You oppas...

Yuri: be ready! We're coming to you!

Tiffany: We're running to you!

T/Y: "Oh oh oh oppa, I love you!"


In the end, they all shyly said, "Oppa...I love you~"
Taengoo was especially adorable! x3


------------------

That's it! Now comment! :D




5 comments:

  1. LOL @ sooyoung:
    Sooyoung: My number is 24 and so I chose it because there's 24 hours in a day...

    Yuri: No! You chose it for a different reason!

    Sooyoung: Then what is it?

    Tiffany: You said you chose it because that's the age you want to get married!

    Taeyeon: You don't have much time left!

    Sooyoung: Since I can't be SNSD if I married, I'll just switch the numbers around (24 to 42) for the age I'll get married.

    I spy JeTi
    Sooyoung: It's a good thing to be number 0!

    Tiffany: At first, I liked the thought of being number 0 but Jessica was like, "You're our team's hole (bbanggu)!"

    Thanks for the quick translation :D I did the captioning for the video on the account so all you have to do when you get the chance is fill in the text XD Thanks again nin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @lauren: yeah, i'll work on it when i'm done with a few other things i gotta do! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. they're so adorable >.<

    lol sooyoung cracked me up~ 24 is too young for her, but 42?????? it's too old for her~ she always make me laugh hard^^

    sica's not there, but there's still JeTi moment lol~

    thank you for translating^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for your quick translations!! I was wondering about the lights turning off - I didn't know it was good luck!!

    ReplyDelete