Wednesday, January 27, 2010

[Blog News] The album is available online...but...


Hey readers,



Did you listen to the full album yet?

Is it amazing?

Wondering why I'm asking you?

That's because I haven't received my copy and won't be seeing it for awhile. I refuse to illegally download or listen to any of the tracks on YouTube or anywhere else until then.

So that is why, for those who have messaged me for requests of lyric translations for other tracks from the album, I can NOT do it until I listen and I can't listen until I get my copy! ^^;

So I guess you'll have to pardon me on that because although I'm fairly loose about downloading online and all that junk, I am a stronger believer in supporting the artists I love the most!


Anyhow,

Please look forward to future translations of the lyrics once I do listen to the album as well as other translations of all good SoShi deliciousness!~ :D


-nincomboob

3 comments:

  1. Hahahaha nin we're alike! My order won't come until Feb 1st :\ but I don't want to spoil myself although I am tempted ha ha. Will power, will power ;D

    http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/5038/orderr.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren you did express shipping?

    I did standard airmail... *sigh*

    I didn't feel like spending an extra 8 bucks on shipping -_- ...i kind of regret it, lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking about doing standard airmail too but I remember when I went through the exact same dilemma during their tmyw mini album...2 weeks after the release and I was like literally going insane lol

    ReplyDelete